Between Dec. 1, 2020 and November 30, we published 137 articles, including 11 in-depth resource guides. We also published 34 Passage Daily newsletter editions, 38 Class Struggle newsletter editions, 36 Roundup newsletter editions, 11 Dissected newsletter editions, three email courses and one e-book.
Together, these articles, as well as other pages on our site, brought in more than 594,000 unique page views.
The top five articles by unique page views were the following:
- Erin O’Toole’s Mask Has Come Off by Robert Hiltz, published on September 17.
- It’s Time To Ban The Sale Of Pickup Trucks by Davide Mastracci, published on July 13.
- Media Has Ignored The Anti-Vax Movement’s White Supremacist Roots by Nora Loreto, published on April 7.
- Doug Ford Has Taken A Step Toward Rigging The Next Election by Nora Loreto, published on May 6.
- Breaking Down Family Connections In Canadian Journalism by Davide Mastracci, published on January 5.
This list is taken from our 2021 Transparency Report, which we encourage all readers to check out.
We are also in the midst of our end of year membership drive, so please consider supporting us.
Now that you’re here, we need your help.
You made it to the bottom of this story which means you care about independent left media. So we have a favour to ask.
Our nonprofit journalism is funded by readers. Not ads. Not corporations. And no paywalls limiting journalism based on your paycheque.
This independence means we publish stories you won’t find at corporate, mainstream outlets. But that means in order for left independent media to survive, we need readers like you who support our journalism to contribute.